Monday, April 13, 2009

Bigmouth Strikes Again

Alright alright alright...we're back...it has been a long while so I may be a little rusty at this, but here goes...

So it's Monday night and I'm just now coming down from my Easter candy sugar - induced high. On my way down I got to thinkin about a couple of
things (insert obvious Carrie Bradshaw quote here.)

No but really, like Joce said, we have been busy busy girls.
After losing a bet I was sure to win, I was forced to surrender to the scissors that would not only shape my face but ultimately shape my
future? Quarter-life crisis? Could be. Social experiment? C'est possible. Brilliant initiative taking on my part? Highly unlikely. No folks, unfortunately none of those. I was so sure that I was going to get a certain job that I vowed to shave my head if I didn't end up getting it. And....well...yiiiiiiikes...I didn't end up getting it. Nevertheless, hair or no hair, Joce and I had a wonderful winter. We made it across the Atlantic and back, made a few unlikely purchases and moved into our first real apartment. All in all things are good. I want to post more, but unfortunately I have got to get my eightandahalf.

No comments: